The BSI difference is quality and depth of understanding, not just data. BSI offers consultations one-on-one with referring professionals in order to give the practitioner a greater understanding of what the numbers mean and how they ultimately apply to the client. We also offer a deeper level of expertise that provides a greater knowledge-base on the entire spectrum of EEG/qEEG/EP/ERP/fQEEG and how the report's numbers translate into proper neurophysiological interpretation, and ultimately the effects those numbers have on cognitive brain performance and behavioral expression.
In addition, based upon the same level of expertise and experience, BSI has the ability to develop remediation programs based upon neurophysiological repair or development of the brain. BSI Consulting Services Include: - One-on-One Consultation with Clinician Brain Science International offers registered clients one-on-one consultation services.
This service allows the clinician access to personalized interpretation of reports and greater understanding of the data presented. In turn, the clinician can then offer his or her client better explanations about brain function and behavioral expressions.
- Group Consultation with you and your and other Clinical Team Members BSI offers group consultations between the BSI registered clinicians and other clinicians or experts. These group discussions allow professionals to discuss the reports and analysis so all professionals involved in the patient's care can have the same clear understanding of the data and its effect on the patient's brain function, cognitive abilities, and expressed behaviors.
- Group Consultation with Clinicians and Client We also offer consultations between the registered clinician, a BSI team member, and the patient if the clinician feels this would enhance the patient's experience. |
- Medical and/or Legal Consultation Brain Science International offers registered members medical and legal consultation services. These services include BSI expertise for medication prediction based on QEEG/EEG data analysis, phenotypes presented, and best practices. BSI also offers expert witnesses for court cases that involve brain-based issue for QEEG/EEG/EP/ERP data reporting. Included with Reports and Consultations:
- Phone/Web Contact - Structure of Therapeutic Set up - IT Web and Phone support
View BSI webinar recordings at your own pace. Inexpensive CEs. www.bsiwebinars.com
Neurofeedback Bibliography with abstracts. Last compiled Sept '14
TESTIMONIALS FROM REPORT USERS AND COURSE ATTENDEES:
"What an honor and privilege to be taught QEEG and LORETA by two of the most recognized and respected people in the field of EEG; Joel Lubar, PhD and Jay Gunkleman, QEEGD. BSI's small class size, coupled with hands on experience gave us real insight into the mechanics of using QEEG with clients. I now feel ready to go forward by incorporating these techniques into my practice."
- - - RI, LMFT, CNT Los Angeles, CA
"To date I’ve done over 300 Qs with BSI and compared to other services I’ve used, their reports are far superior and Jay is always available for discussion of each case. I have learned so much from Jay by discussing these cases with him."
- - - RJS, PhD, LCSW, BCB, BCN, Houston, TX
"I have found BSI's recorded webinars as an excellent resource to improve my neurfoeedback skill sets. BSI's webinars provide user-friendly access to leading applied and research experts within neurofeedback. In addition, my graduate students have purchased recorded webinar sessions; they reported this resource reduces the complexity of neurofeedback through cohesive and comprehensive trainings related to neurofeedback."
- - - JL, EdD, Assistant Professor Psychology, Illinois Institute of Technology
"Dr. Kerson is an excellent teacher and neurofeedback supervisor. She provides a warm and caring approach to learning the process as well as the content - even when it is difficult to understand. She has a great sense of humor, and makes the learning interactive and fun. More importantly, she really cares about her students and takes the time to be sure everyone is succeeding."
- - - SS, PhD Associate Professor UNLV